Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday Morning


John here. I am trying to enter the internet superhighway by adding to this blog. The energy and effort involved in creating this blog and sharing of information by all and sundry is SO appreciated. Maybe it's a sign, but, while Will was home from Mountain View, we saw a huge snowy white egret in our back yard. He landed gracefully and wandered around for a while. I understand that the appearance of such lovely bird is a portent of good luck. I welcome ANY encouraging sign, supernatural or otherwise! I feel much better, more like myself, as the drugs in my system dissapate. I am proud to say that there is definitive medical evidence now that I actually have a brain!!!

1 comment:

  1. John,
    I've been following along as an invited guest and finally bit the bullet and set up a google account tonight, as i'm running out of the test period before being banned from the blog!

    All of us here are delighted with your progress and your attitude. We continue to have our Sunday School class work on prayers with your name on them each week.

    I saw the list of things you've discussed- sounds like a terrific range of interests. I hope we can have the opportunity to see you in person in the near future and have a good conversation of our own.

    Blessing to you at Easter time! Bob and Kim

    ReplyDelete