The weekend was filled with a good visit from John's brother Lee and his wife Betsy. Betsy prepared lovely meals for everyone and we all enjoyed seeing the Atlanta family and having a break from the radiation routine.
Anna and Soren flew home to CA very early this morning, John's mother and sister Margaret will arrive this evening from Atlanta. It's wonderful to see everyone and be surrounded and supported by family. John continues radiation today, which is causing increasing fatigue, but he stays in good spirits, an A+ patient.
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I had a great visit with everyone while I was there, too, highlighted by the fact that I got Soren all to myself the day after my arrival! Now all I have to do is figure out how to add a picture of the him chowing down on breakfast so you all can enjoy, too . . .
ReplyDelete