Saturday, July 17, 2010

Wedding a Total Success!


Our son, Will, and his lovely bride, Lauren, were married yesterday in a beautiful ceremony - all went according to plan! John has been having a wonderful trip, filled with lots of activities and people. He even danced at the reception - something that would have been the stuff of dreams only a few short weeks ago. We now have planned some "down time" for us and will be here on Lanai for four days of napping, reading and relaxation while the happy couple wings their way to a honeymoon in Fiji.

2 comments:

  1. What a Kodak moment!!! I love all the orchids in the sand, and especially the happiness in Lauren's out-reached arms and Will's face!! I know you both are so proud! Enjoy the next four days!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an AMAZING picture. There's nothing like pure joy. I wish I could've seen it with my own eyes (all I saw was Will's back the whole time)!

    ReplyDelete